- Body Diameter 3-7/8" to 26"
- Finish Weight (kgs) 8 to 390
- Body Material Steel
- Blade Quantity 5No.
- Thread Connection Type API Reg, IF,AW-Rod, BWJ-Rod, NW-Rod
- Thread Connection Sizes (ins) 2.375,2.875,3.5,4.5, 6.625
- Dome Cutters available for 3-7/8" to 26"
- Dome Cutter Size 1217
- Dome Cutter Quantity As per Size(14-90)
- Nozzle Quantity 5,6,7,12No.
- Nozzle Size 3/4"x12UNF, 1"x12UNF, all popular sizes
- Gauge Cutter Size 1208,14.6x08
Steel body PDC bits are milled from steel stock and are structurally stronger and tougher. Rockpecker, as one of the most trusted steel body PDC drill bits manufacturers in the UK, protects the exposed parts of the drill bit from abrasion and erosion through hard-facing and coating.
Thermostable PDC Cutters
Composed of some artificial diamonds, TSP drilling bits are not very preferred as the bonding material used in these bits loses its stamina under high temperatures.
The polycrystalline composition was developed to minimize cutter edge deterioration in high-temperature and impact environments. PDC has a polycrystalline synthetic diamond which makes drilling efficient. These bits drill by shearing and are considered better than the Tricone bits. The high-performance PDC bit designs help the bottom to hole better.
The drill bit design includes an engineered gauge pad with a stripe that manages side cutting response using lateral depth-of-cut (DOC) control. This improves tracking to hold azimuth and inclination, increasing penetration (ROP) rate and reducing dogleg severity for improved wellbore quality and a more efficient completion design.
Can’t Find What You Need?
Design & Build Your Own PDC Drill Bit
- Bit Size
- Cutter Size
- Pin Connection
- Nozzle Size
- Gauge Length